What do you think e-Safety is?
The ‘e’ in e-safety stands for electronic so we can be talking about any kind of electronic device like a phone, tablet, computer or games console. We also mean the way we use the internet too.
Task 1: Read the e-Safe Rules on the Home Page.
- Do you understand them?
- Do you agree with them?
Task 2: Talk to the person next to you about the different technology you use.
- Make a list of all the different types of technology you use.
- Share the list with the group.
- How many are there?
Task 3: Look at the slideshow
- What are the possible solutions?
Task 4: Go to the Report a Problem page.
- Discuss with teacher how to report issues.
- List when you might use this page.
- Click the CEOP button.
- Look at the website.
- List when would you use this report button